Bringing the Virtuosi experience to local schools and communities.
We are creating chapters lead by Virtuosi mentors! Each chapter is based in a school or a town, and pairs mentors with students from the same chapter. These chapters help create a sense of immediate community and give mentors more leadership roles.
If you are an existing mentor and would like to start a chapter in your town/city/school, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you would like to join a chapter, please contact your chapter lead, and refer to the list below of established chapters.
Our Current Chapters
Responsibilities as a Chapter Lead
- Familiarize yourself with Virtuosi policies and processes. For example, how to register mentors and students.
- Be organized. Gathering mentors/mentees in your community requires a proficient level of organization.
- Be flexible. Because this is a volunteer-based organization, expect schedules to change.
- Communicate efficiently. Check-in with Virtuosi board members if conflicts occur. If you are co-leading a chapter, be prepared to communicate regularly among your team. Check communication platforms frequently.
- Be able to respond to inquiries. Expect questions to be asked by mentors/mentees. Familiarize yourself with the Virtuosi process to be prepared. If there are any lingering questions, provide contact information to Virtuosi leaders.
- Understand that Virtuosi is a separate organization. Creating chapters does not suggest collaboration with other school programs, unless it is directly conferred/consulted with Virtuosi leaders.
Northfield Mount Hermon, MA (NMH)